- Created: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 19:23
On behalf of The Steve Prescott Foundation we are elated to announce in partnership with Woolyback Productions & Bartons Pickles the JV Crown Green Bowls Challenge for the Lol Pennington Memorial Cup which will take place at Ruskin Sports Village 12th August 12 noon start.
We have 10 top class celebrities with 6 more names to be announced to battle it out for the Lol Pennington Memorial Cup.
The 10 Celebrities lined up to take part so far are:
Johnny Vegas - SPF Ambassador
Ricky Tomlimson - Royle Family
Martin Fry - Lead Singer of ABC
Mike Parr - Emmerdale & SPF Ambassador
Wagga - Rugby AM
Martin Murray - World Middleweight Contender & SPF Ambassador
Lee Briers - Warrington Wolves & SPF Ambassador
Tommy Martyn - St Helens RFC & SPF Ambassador
Barrie McDermott - Sky Sports Pundit, Leeds Rhinos & SPF Ambassador
Archie Kelly - Phoenix Nights and Top Comic
To take part in this phenomenal day of entertainment a live auction will take place on @StevePrescott1 Twitter account or Steve Prescott Foundation Facebook page to play alongside the celebrity of your choice. The person with the highest bid will partner the celebrity on the day and will receive a signed framed picture with the celeb courtesy of SPF Charity friends Framesmart. The Auction will run until 30th July 20.00 hours.
The day will be packed with fun for all the family:
- Mountain Monkeys will be providing a range of activities in the adrenalin zone which will include Climbing Walls, Archery, Axe Throwing.
- The Event Station based at Carden Park Hotel will be hosting an inflatable arena including Football Darts that will have a special prize for the winner.
- The Rugby Football League will be providing their ManVan with all kinds of interactive games and also a Gents Barbers
- Noah Experience Reptile Show
- Face Painting, Raffle, Tombola, BBQ from Sticky Wicket plus a host of fun & games.
A donation is required on entry via Ruskin Drive
All monies raised will be split between Bev Dixon and Linzi Prescott's Everest Challenge which starts in October.
Linzi Prescott said "I cannot thank Johhny Vegas and all the celebrities enough for supporting Bev and I for our Everest BC Challenge. We staged a bowling event three years ago with Johnny, it was an exceptional day and a huge success. Johnny's Dad Lol, who sadly passed away last year, absolutely loved the event and it is fitting that we hold the day in the memory of him. I am sure Lol and Stephen will be looking down on us all and will be with us in spirit on the day. A massive thank you to Bartons Pickles for their continued support JV and SPF events, they are great traditional St.Helens Company and one we are elated to be associated with."
If you would like any further information please contact Martin Blondel on 07971 792859.